The DryPatrol Difference
Become a part of a 5 billion dollar industry. Our experienced franchise management team and extensive training programs will provide you with the opportunity, the expertise, the tools and the guidance to start your own successful franchise business.
At DryPatrol our goal is simple – utilize the best in technology and provide our customers with efficient and courteous service. In 2012 DryPatrol Franchise Group Inc. will begin offering you the opportunity to start your own business based on our successful approach to removal and remediation.
- 37% of all homeowners claim they have experienced losses due to water damage.
- Water damage and freezing pipes make up over 21% of ALL insurance claims.
- Water damage and mold damage cost insurers $2.5 billion nationally on an annual basis.
- Recent improvements in water quality contribute to accelerated corrosion and failure of copper pipes.
- A 1/8-inch crack in a pipe can release up to 250 gallons of water a day.
- Property damage resulting from water damage due to plumbing failures and freezing pipes is the third most common cause of homeowner loss.
- Water damage claims have been growing faster than other components of homeowners insurance. — American Insurance Association